- arrive at least 15 minutes early to register.
- introduce yourself to the teacher and inform them of any injuries, limitations or concerns.
- no gum, cell phones, excessive talking and frequent drinking. This is YOU time. Limit your distractions.
- Dear Vinny, Snooki, and aunt Beatrice please don’t bathe in the perfume jar prior to taking class.
- come clean and fresh to the studio with suitable workout wear. We'd hate to have that conversation about BO or other odiferous smells.
- "Which classes should I take? I've never done Ashtanga before nor any other form of yoga."
- All Levels Vinyasa, Half-Primary Series and Mysore are a great place to begin and sample what is ahead of you.
- "What should I bring?"
- A mat, large and small towel and water bottle (preferably a reusable to reduce consumption and carbon footprint).
- "I have injuries and I'm not sure if this practice is safe."
- Don't worry, modifications are encouraged always if needed.
• UNLIMITED YOGA •
$30 FOR 30 DAYS
This sweet deal starts when you
attend your 1st class.
Come check out our classes,
meet our instructors, &
find out what you've been missing!